Friday, February 24, 2006

Connectivity?

So in my previous post I wrote 'Most meetings are a pain in the arse waste of time -----Hell I've only met my agents face to face once in the last 12 months.


Today - get a call from my agents, they want to take me to lunch on Monday - and later another call that they've set up a meeting with a big prodco in, you've guessed it, Soho.

Now bearing in mind the few meetings I go to and few times I see my agents, I'm begining to think - and I may be wrong - that this blog has magical powers.

The more I think about it the more convinced I am right. I will put it to the test

Speilberg
Disney
Fox
Weinstein
Rudin
Scorcese
National Lottery
St Pancras Hall of Residence for single Nurses.


I will expect a phone call shortly from one or all the above.

No comments: